To foster peace and friendship between select sentient species in the cosmos, the Toba High Council and the Council of Game Masters created an intergalactic collaboration program for Rocket Dogs. The primary goal of these collaborations is to share the joys of dog ownership and companionship with their neighbors throughout the universe, using the adrenaline-filled races to showcase the special and powerful bond between dogs and their Commanders.
As a bilateral collaboration program, these select communities are invited to send a representative to work hand-in-hand with Katiki, the Game Master Commissioner who heads the Rocket Dogs Racing Sanctioning Body (RDRSB). All Items in Rocket Dogs must receive an Official Seal of Race Readiness from the RDRSB before they can be deployed in game, and working personally with Katiki ensures the collaboration results are successful.
The inaugural Rocket Dogs collaboration features the creativity of MonkeDAO! Together with Kainsha and Gogali, the two lead Toba on the Rocket Dogs Project, the team from MonkeDAO conceptualized the wild and crazy Monkey Business Trap. As somewhat of a jokester himself, Katiki loved the Monkey Business Trap so much that he insisted on personally performing safety and compliance testing. The trap passed with flying colors, and was awarded the Official Seal.
A Wild Idea
Interested in finding ways for Rocket Dogs to collaborate with your community? Here's everything you need to know about how the program works, and how to apply for collaboration.
Each selected community will work directly with the Rocket Dogs game design and narrative team to create a custom exclusive in-game Item NFT that draws inspiration from their community's name, product, game, theme, or branding. This exclusive NFT will be fully playable in Rocket Dogs, and will be incorporated into the Rocket Dogs universe, both in-narrative and in-game. Check out the Monkey Business Trap as a framework for inspiration. The sky's the limit!
Once the Exclusive NFT is created, one or more copies of the NFT will be airdropped to each community member for free. The airdrop will commence in conjunction with or after the launch of the game and NFTs.
A limited, fixed supply of each Exclusive NFT will also be redeemable with Gemstones gathered from Scavenging. However, these NFTs will never be sold by the company or included in any Box of NFTs.
Due to the availability of the Game Masters, only five additional collaboration spots are available in the current cycle for exceptional communities. Be sure to apply as soon as possible to be considered for the program!
The following communities are eligible to apply for this collaboration program:
- PFP Communities
- Other web3 communities
- Teams and Clans
- Established brands and other prominent companies aligned with the gaming, NFT, crypto, or web3 industry
- Any unique and well-organized community
The following represent the minimum requirements to be accepted into the program:
- The community must purchase at least 20 Genesis Set Ultimate Boxes to be eligible for selection. However, acceptance is still subject to meeting the remaining requirements and final approval by the Toba High Council and the Council of Game Masters.
- The community must actively maintain proper etiquette and practice good sportsmanship.
- The community's name, product, game, theme, or branding must be family-friendly. We will reject adult, offensive, or inappropriate associations.
Every collaboration is unique, and as such, there is no one-size-fits-all box that ushers in a collaboration approval. Other requirements are determined on a case-by-case basis by Exergy Games. We encourage all interested communities to apply!
For more info and to apply, please email email@example.com with the subject line “[COMMUNITY NAME] Collab Request”, replacing [COMMUNITY NAME] with your community's name. For companies or brands, this is your company or brand name.
Please include the following requirements within your message:
- An overview of your community.
- Links to your community, associated social media channels, proposed cross-marketing or promotional efforts you're willing to conduct as part of the collaboration.
- An answer to the following question: Why do you think your community would be a good fit for the program?
We look forward to hearing from you!
Exergy Games reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to accept or reject any application for collaboration.